What do you want in a baby monitor in Trenton?
In the olden days, a baby monitor was quite basic. You install a microphone-type device in close contact to the crib, which transmits an audio feed to a walkie-talkie-looking receiver. Thankfully, baby monitors now provide additional benefits. For instance, many monitors now offer HD video and 2-way communication. You may even hook many monitors to your home’s wireless signal so you may wander wherever you want. The leading baby monitors in Trenton are so advanced that they mimic interior surveillance systems in both capabilities and price.
Would you swap out a baby monitor with a home security camera?
Knowing that baby monitors and home defense cameras incorporate similar capabilities, you have numerous residents in Trenton connecting their baby's room to their overall home defense. This approach is beneficial -- especially if you’re upgrading to innovative Vivint systems -- as your baby monitor will give you access to:
● Clear video with night vision: Your security camera should have at least 1080p high-def video, and infrared LED technology for night vision.
● Two-way talk: Now you don’t need to go to the nursery to soothe your newborn back to a restful state. Your calming voice may be the only thing needed to keep bundle of joy asleep.
● Sensors and alerts: While it’s an option to have your monitoring device function around the clock to carefully watch your newborn, your own alertness might diminish over time. Conversely, if your video surveillance detects unusual activity, you can configure it to deliver a text alert on your phone. You will appreciate this when the baby silently tries to climb up the crib or if a pet sneaks into the room.
● Save and send recordings: Most baby monitors aren’t able to save portions of video. Today’s modern devices allow you to send a 20-second clip to a relative or family friend to show them what a peaceful, precious baby you have.
● Mobile phone monitor: In lieu of lugging an external monitor with you, you can supervise your little one from a simple smartphone app. You could even touch base with your tot and babysitter if you’re able to get a night out.