Your main entrance and ground-floor windows are still the likeliest places for an intrusion. With this in mind, it isn’t a shock that window and door alarm sensors continue to be essential components for home security packages in Trenton. Although the technology has been around for generations, you might be surprised at what current sensors are able to do.
How Do Door and Window Sensors Defend Your Home?
You’ll be glad to know that window and door sensors come with every ADT package, no matter if you choose a no-frills configuration or the most cutting-edge system with indoor and outdoor cameras and home automation. Installation is also part of the agreement so you won’t have to take up your own time, and you can avoid having to worry about your devices being installed correctly.
If you’re curious as to how window and door alarm sensors operate, it’s a simple, two-part magnetic contact. One piece is attached to the frame, and the other is connected right to the window or door. You secure your door or window and the matching contacts come together perfectly. When your security is engaged and a door or window opens, the joined contacts separate and your alarm is tripped. But keep in mind, these modern devices are able to do a good deal more than just trigger your alarm.
Perks Of ADT Door And Window Alarm Sensors In Trenton
On the frontline of your home defense, window and door alarm sensors offer numerous benefits, such as the following:
- Initiate the alarm: These devices trigger your high-volume alarm whenever a door or window opens when the system is armed.
- Automatic alerts: Would you like to know what’s happening at your house when you’re at work or on vacation? You are able to receive immediate alerts straight to your smartphone whenever a device is engaged.
- 24-hour monitoring: You will not only be notified, your 24-7 monitoring specialists will get an update as well. Your property will be safeguarded, regardless of whether you’re on site or not.
- Home automation possibilities: Set your security components to operate in a unified manner. You can have your entry lights switch on or set a camera to begin recording when an entry point sensor is triggered. Not only can you have your alarm sound, you’ll be able to catch sight of who tripped the sensor initially.
- Appealing design: It will be hard to tell the sensors are even present. They utilize an unobtrusive design that fits nicely with any style of home. You may even install completely recessed sensors that are not visible.
- Choice of connectivity: Select from wired or wireless components based on your type of installation. No matter your choice, your home will be better defended.
More useful than previous iterations, door and window sensors in Trenton are able to be expertly integrated into your whole home security package.
Customize Your Modern Home Security Package In Trenton
Would you like to get advanced window and door alarm sensors in Trenton that boost your security and interact straight to your home automation? That is exactly what you will find when consulting with your area ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you would like to see what we might do for you, call (609) 256-4469 or fill out the easy form below.