A Professionally Monitored Trenton Flood Detector Notifies You To Water Before You Have Serious Damage
Frozen pipes, cracked windows, backed up sump pumps -- these are everyday worries that can cause serious water damage at your property. Unfortunately, these are the soggy or damp difficulties that you discover after the damage has already been done. Even a leaky washing machine or water heater can cause extensive destruction if left unattended.
But, when you incorporate a Trenton monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can identify leaking or excess water before it becomes a catastrophe. The wireless detector warns you to early indications of water leaks with a loud alarm and a notification to your cell phone. An ADT monitoring professional will also contact you when the flood sensor is triggered.
Should I Install A Monitored Flood Detector In Trenton?
Nobody wants to descend your staircase to find that your bottom floor is now the local swimming pool. Fortunately, a Trenton flood detector will identify leaking and water infiltration before you find yourself needing major property restoration. Here’s how it works:
- Sensitive reed switch water sensor: The advanced-tech system is designed to identify flowing water instead of moisture in the air -- so it's suitable to use in all types of areas including bathrooms.
- Unlimited placement options with a wireless connection: Reliable sensors come with a wireless connection and a long battery life of 4 years. You can confidently place your detector near sump pumps, behind appliances, next to pipes or anywhere you could have a leak.
- Get notified even when you’re away: Sump pump failures and leaks have a habit of happening when you're at work or on vacation. If your Trenton flood detector senses unwanted water, it will issue an emergency notification to your mobile device.
- 24-7 monitoring provides another layer of protection: In addition to an intense alarm system and phone notifications, your flood detector will notify your ADT 24/7 monitoring center. Your monitoring experts will immediately contact you and provide the assistance you need.
ADT Control App Makes Your Trenton Flood Detector More Responsive
Time is of the essence when excessive water is detected in your home. With the ADT Control app, you can access home automation systems and make life easier when help arrives. Leveraging your automation controls is helpful when you’re home, but essential when you’re miles away. With a monitored Trenton flood detector you have the ability to:
- Get a notification on your mobile device when unwanted water is identified.
- Unlock doors remotely and disable security alarms for emergency assistance.
- Increase your home’s temperature to combat freezing pipes.
- Scan high-definition video from your camera system to find points of entry and evaluate remediation needs.
- Maintain connection with ADT monitoring.
Your Home Security System With Flood Detection Begins With A No-Obligation Free Estimate
Flood detectors and other safety alarms are all part of a thorough security installation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you call our offices, we’ll help you pick the perfect package to match your property needs. Just call (609) 256-4469 today or fill out our form to get a free estimate.